Thursday 1 September 2011

Over the Moon

After worrying myself all week about hubby's SA today to decide if we can have IUI, I phoned the clinic at ten minutes past two (they told me to call after two lol) to be told

HIS SAMPLE SHOWS THAT WE'RE SUITABLE FOR IUI!!!!!

Over the moon doesn't even come close when I was almost sick when I was waiting for them to answer the phone to tell me.  The nurse laughed because I sounded so relieved!

So, we have an appointment on Wednesday next week to have our compulsory counselling, complete the paper work and go over the treatment and what it entails.  After that we're good to go, and as AF is due on 11/12th that means we'll be starting our first cycle of treatment roughly a week on Sunday/Monday.

After over two years of trying to get pregnant it finally feels as though we're getting somewhere.  I know there's a good chance it won't work - but there's also a chance that it could help us to have the baby we've waited so long for.

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment