Wednesday 14 September 2011

Two down, three to go......

So far so good - two days of clomid so far (tonight is number three) and no side effects!  I'm not actually sure whether it's actually been no side-effects or if the stinky cold that I can't shake off is just covering them up!! lol
Tomorrow it's off to the hospital for the first of my injections, but to be honest I'm not too worried about it because needles don't really bother me much.  I just hope that I don't end up a moody cow with all the hormones! lol

Although we've told my family and a couple of friends each about the problems we've had TTC, we've only told my parents and two friends that we're actually starting treatment.  To be honest now I wish we just hadn't told them because my mum is so disinterested and it really gets to me that she doesn't seem to care about what we're going through.  Still, I know that if the treatment works she'll soon change her tune, but she'd be in for a shock because I'm afraid that wouldn't be happening - we've had to cope with this journey without their support, so if we get the result we want we'll be the ones enjoying it all without anyone else trying to muscle in.

Anyway, that's my moan for the evening (think I'm a bit emotional tonight because I'm ill and tired)  Off to have a cuppa and my third clomid then bed for me to try and sleep off some of this cold!!

S x

1 comment:

  1. I hope your injection went well! So glad the clomid isn't giving you any nasty side effects ;) Hopefully everything else will go to plan and you will have your long awaited BFP very soon :) x

    ReplyDelete