Monday 3 October 2011

I'm having an affair .....

......with the dildo cam!!!!  Feels that way anyway as I'm ahem "intimate" with that more than I am with hubby at the minute!!!

Back at the FC again today for yet another scan, and it was good news!!  We're now down to 3 follicles on one ovary and 2 on the other-yipee!!!  So since Friday's scan each side has gone down by two, so going on that they *should* all be gone Thursday or Friday.  I really hope so, as AF is due between Thursday and Sunday and if they're not all gone when I'm scanned at the clinic again between CD1-5 we won't be allowed to start the next cycle.

It was bad enough having this cycle abandoned, but the thought of having to spend another month doing nothing just doesn't bear thinking about - I don't know how I'd cope with that to be honest.

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment