Thursday 19 April 2012

The letter finally arrived!!!

After 12 and a half months on the waiting list, the letter finally arrived to tell us that we're at the top of the list to start treatment!!!

Our first appointment is on 26th May for blood tests/swabs, then we go back on 25th June to have the results, do consents and get our treatment dates.  All being well we should be starting our first IVF(ICSI) cycle in July, which is a bit longer than we were expecting to wait but given my recent surgery it's not a bad thing to give me time to be back on my feet 100%.

So, now I have a date to work toward to get myself fit again and be ready to give our first go our best shot.

S x

P.S. We also found out on the letter that we actually get three cycles on the NHS rather than the two we thought we'd get - another yey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment